Time really does fly when you are having fun! This last month and a half have gone by so fast. Macee turned 1 month old and we got her pictures taken, and that was an adventure. After a blow out, a new outfit and wanting to eat we got about a half an hour of cooperation out of her! We have some of the cutest pictures though. You can really see her personality coming out now. Four days after we had Macee's pictures taken I ended up being admitted to the hospital for a 5 inch blood clot in my Illiack vein. That is the vein that brings the blood back from your legs to your heart. We found that I had a blood clot because my entire left leg was swollen and purple. My mom told us that we needed to go to the emergency room to have it checked out. We went and sure enough it was a blood clot and I spent the next week in the hospital. I have had the clot removed and now I am just on medicine that will help to prevent me from getting another blood clot. Since I was in the hospital for a week, my mom came and helped Dusty take care of Macee. I am so grateful for my mom and my sisters for everything that they did to help us while I was in the hospital. Dusty has started a new diesel mechanic job. He was offered the job the day after I was admitted to the hospital. He is really happy and the guys out at the shop are teaching him all of the tricks to being a good mechanic. We have been blessed so much in the last few weeks we are extremely grateful.
Here are a couple of our favorite pictures from Macee's photo shoot!




2 comments:
What a jewel! She is a doll and she sleeps well for angelic photos. Glad you are all doing well now. I put your name in one the temple roll when my mom said you were going in for surgery. AND congratulations on the job!
Lace!! She is so adorable! And I love her name! Congratulations!!!!
Post a Comment