Sunday, October 16, 2011

2 Months Old!

Macee turned 2 months old on the fourth.  I know that I am a little slow in posting about her two month appointment, but the excitement hasn't stopped in the Clinger household.  I took Macee for her 2 month appointment and to say the least she is extremely healthy!  She is above the 100th percentile in everything.  She weighed 14 pounds 11.5 ounces, she was 24.5 inches long and her head measured 17.5 inches!  The nurse had me worried because she measured her head three times.  I asked if there was a problem and she said no, I am just making sure that I got the correct measurement.  The doctor said that we have an extremely healthy little girl that isn't lacking in anything.  She rolled over for the doctor and was so proud of herself.  She just smiled and laughed when the doctor looked at her and said, "Well aren't we just a little show off!"  For her first round of shots she did really well.  It was harder for me than it was for Macee I think. She just looked at me with the look of "why did you let them do that to me mom?"

On Sunday October 9th Dusty gave Macee a name and a blessing.  It was a wonderful day.  Dusty did such a great job and gave her a beautiful blessing.  All of our family was here and we had a wonderful day.  We are just so grateful to have Macee in our family.  She has started to smile a lot more and we just can't help but love her chubby little legs and cheeks!  She is just such a blessing to us and we couldn't imagine life without her.

No comments: