Baby Macee Jo Clinger joined our family on August 4, 2011 at 7:56 a.m. She was 9 pounds 12 ounces and 20.5 inches long. She is a really good baby and we love her so much. She came to us through a C-section because I was showing signs of Toxemia and she still hadn't dropped into my pelvis yet. It was a good thing that she was taken by C-section because it turned out she was breech. It was a really different type of experience than what I had imagined, but it was still one of the most wonderful days of my life. Dusty was awesome. He came and sat next to my head and just kept whispering in my ear telling me that everything was going to be OK, and that I didn't have anything to be worried about. After the Dr. had me cut open, Dusty stood up and watched as little Macee entered this world. As soon as she was out, Dusty went to be with her. I knew that I was going to be OK, so I wanted him to stay with her. I have to say that Dusty took to being a daddy so fast. He is so amazing and I love him so much. He loves to cuddle with his baby girl. He never left me alone in the hospital. When he went to shower, he had my mom sit with me and Macee. He slept in probably the most uncomfortable recliner for 2 nights. He is such a good daddy. After we got out of the hospital we stayed with my family. My mom is such a blessing to me. She helped to keep me level headed and that I can be a mom. She gave Dusty Tylenol PM 2 nights in a row so that he could sleep, and she would get up to help me with the baby. I wish that I lived closer to my mom, she is such a blessing. My sisters were also a huge help. They would watch her while I took a shower, and they would play with Macee when she was awake. We are just so happy to have baby Macee here and are so grateful that she is healthy. We have truly been blessed by our Heavenly Father.
Here is a picture of Macee after daddy gave her her first bath.

3 comments:
She is gorgeous!! We are excited for you both. Girls are so fun, and there is nothing like bringing your FIRST newborn home. Cherish those days!!
So cute Lacee! Love the curly hair :)
congrats LACEE!!! That is so exciting! Good luck with everything:)
Post a Comment