Sunday, July 31, 2011

Still Waiting...

We are still waiting for you little girl to make her big appearance.  We are both getting extremely anxious and just can't wait until she gets here.  We have been so blessed with having had a couple of baby showers.  Dusty sister threw a fun baby shower in American Falls the end of June and it was so fun to see everyone and everyone was so kind and gave us some awesome things that we needed!  We thought that we were set!  A couple of weeks later my boss threw me a surprise baby shower at work!  I was really surprised and all of the people that I work with were way too kind to us.  We definitely have everything that we need to bring our sweet little girl home.  We are hoping that we don't have too much longer to wait to see her.  I am due on August 1st.  We go to the doctor on the 3rd so we will see. 
In the meantime we have been trying to keep busy.  Dusty has officially completed his associates degree.  I am so proud of him and how hard he has worked to complete his degree.  I am now so excited to see him start a new chapter and become a dad.  He is so excited about having this little girl come into our lives.  I think that he is more anxious than I am!  Yesterday his parents came to Twin to pick up his tool box and take it back to American Falls.  While they were here we had the chance to go with them to visit some of their friends that live here.  He is the manager of the dam at Shoshone Falls.  we were able to see the falls from the opposite side of the river from where the observation deck is.  I would have to say that it is much more magnificent on the dam side than it is on the observation side. 

No comments: