Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Dusty's Graduation
On May 13th Dusty graduated with his AAS Degree in Diesel Technology. He was not super excited about going to graduation, but I told him he would regret it if he didn't go. He didn't smile at all through the entire ceremony. It took him about 2 hours after it was all done and over with before he would smile. He was just so nervous. I am really proud of him and now we get to start a new chapter in our lives! We are really excited about it. We found out last week that our little girl has a plan of her own and she is growing faster than we had thought and she will be coming 2 to 3 weeks before we thought she was going to! It is a little scary, but I think I am ready and Dusty will get there! Other than that all is well! Bring on the Adventure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment