Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Update...
Well there really isn't a lot to update. Dusty and I are pretty boring. Dusty has been working really hard for his landscaping company and he is also getting a great tan! I am so grateful for such a hard working husband. He gets up early and we works 12 to 14 hour days. I am still working. We are also busy at the bookstore. We are getting ready to receive all of the books for the fall semester. This is a pretty daunting task, but it will come to an end and we will slow down again. We have been traveling a lot this summer. We have made trips to Grace and American Falls. In 2 weeks we will be going camping with Dusty's sisters and their husbands at Stanley Lake. I am so excited. I haven't been camping since I went to Girls Camp. I will be sure to take a lot of pictures so that we actually have something to talk about!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like fun. Hey I was wondering if the bookstore could buy my nursing books back. They are a year old. They are just collecting dust. Let me know what I would need to do. Thanks Lacee
Post a Comment