Friday, May 7, 2010
FINALLY FINISHED!!
I have completed my last full time semester! It is just a great feeling! I was supposed to graduate at the end of this semester, but ISU contacted me at the beginning of April and told me that I still had one class that I needed to complete, and the best part is... It is a class that is only offered in the Fall! I was very upset, but it will all be ok. I will officially graduate in December. I will be so glad to be finished with school. I love school, but I am getting tired of doing homework. I guess it is just a something that I will have to be patient with and just do what they say I need to do and it will all be worth it in the end. But until this fall I am finished!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Gotta love ISU! Congrats anyway at being soooo close! That's awesome!
Hey girl! Congrats! So what are you graduating in? How are you and Dusty doing? I am proud of you that you are close to finishing!
Post a Comment