For the 4th of July we went to Grace. It was so much fun to spend time with my family. We were able to travel to Wyoming and spend time with my grandma's brother and his family. It is always great to get together with them because it brings back so many memories of my grandma. While we were home we also took family pictures. Taking pictures is always an adventure with our family, and this time was no exception. Hopefully at least one of the family pictures turns out.
On the Wednesday following the 4th, Dusty and I went camping with his sisters and their husbands. This was also so much fun. It was so relaxing to be in the mountains and to just enjoy God's great creations. We played games, played in the lake and just enjoyed being with family. As soon as we got back from camping Dusty and I met my parents in Pocatello because I was having surgery in Soda on Monday the 12th. Ever since I miscarried in October I have been having a problem with a hormone imbalance. I have been working with a doctor that specializes in the disorder that I have. He suggested that I have a surgical procedure done so that this imbalance can correct itself. If we didn't do the surgery then we wouldn't be able to have kids and my body would continue to go haywire. The surgery went really well and the doctor believes that he was able to fix the problem and that my hormone imbalance is going to correct itself. The healing processes hasn't been that great, but I am doing well. I just can't wait to go back to work and be back to normal everyday activities.
2 comments:
That's good that they were able to figure out what's going on. Hopefully things start getting better! Everytime we pass the exit to Grace on the way to Idaho Falls, I think of you. :)
Lacee!! I'm so glad you left a comment so now I can keep up with you too! You and your husband are such a cute couple! I miss keeping in touch with people in Grace. Glad you're doing well and I look forward to reading more!
Post a Comment