Sunday, February 28, 2010

What we have been up too...

So the last month has gone by so fast. Dusty and I have both been really busy. I have been busy working and going to school, and Dusty has been busy going to school and keeping the house clean and tidy for me! He is the best husband ever! We recently became parents to 2 teenagers! Here at CSI the athletes most of the time are a long distance from their families and they are in need of a family to help them get used to the college experience. These families are called Booster Families. Dusty and I wanted to get involved in this and so we became Booster Parents. We have 2 men's basketball players as our booster kids. Atiey (pronounced like AH-TEE-YEAH). He is from Sudan. He came here from a team in San Diego. He hasn't seen his family in 2 years so we are really excited to have him in our home. Our second son's name is Dennis. He is from Boise. We really like Dennis too. They are both such good guys and we love having them in our home. It has made us not so boring married people! We now enjoy know some of the players on the CSI Basketball team. I just never thought I would be the mother of two teenagers! It is absolutely crazy!

No comments: