Friday, January 22, 2010
Change...
So a lot has changed for us in the last couple of weeks. I am busy at work again. The new semester has started and the bookstore is really busy once again. I am also really busy with school. I am taking 12 credits this semester and working full time is a challenge but this is my last semester and I know that I can do it. Another change that has happened, Dusty has decided to change careers. He decided that he no longer wants to be a mortician. So he has decided that he wants to go to school to be a diesel mechanic. This is a scary thing for both of us, but we know that the Lord is going to bless us and I am just happy to have the man that I grew to love is back and the sly little light in his eye is back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
my father-in-law is a diesel mechanic (in Rexburg)! let me know if he has any questions :) ha ha
Post a Comment