Thursday, December 31, 2009
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
I know I am a little late in posting what we have been up to the last couple of weeks, but I figured it is better late then never. The week of Christmas was very eventful for us. It started on Sunday the 20th with the Clinger family Christmas Party which is always so much fun! Then we drove back to Twin for three days of work. Monday night we got together with some friends and made ginger bread houses. I have some pictures but Dusty has the memory card, I will post them later. Then on Wednesday afternoon we drove to Grace where we had Christmas with my family. We had a good Christmas and we are very blessed. We hope that everyone has a very Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment