Thursday, March 4, 2010
I LOVE my Husband!
I know that I always say how much I love Dusty, but today he won't way over the top. A lot of you know that I am a huge college basketball fan. Many of you may not know that Dusty and I were not able to take a honeymoon when we first got married. Earlier today Dusty made one of my biggest wishes come true. We have been planning on taking a cruise when I graduate from ISU this May, but this morning Dusty said, "Instead of going on a cruise would you be interested at all to go to the NCAA Final Four?" Of course I said that I would love too! I didn't think that since we are so close to March Madness and the Final Four that I wouldn't be able to find tickets at all, but I got really lucky today. I found 2 tickets to the Final Four on April 3, and I found a great deal on airfare as well as a NCAA Tournament special at the hotel! I am so excited I don't know if I will be able to contain myself for an entire month! Dusty is such a loving husband and he was really thinking about what I would enjoy! Dust I love you so much and I am so happy that you thought of me and one of my most favorite times of the year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh that is so sweet! Have a great time!!
That's awesome. What a great honeymoon. I'm glad you guys get to go.
Oh.my.heck. Lacee!!! I can't believe you found me on my blog! I have been trying to find you ever since you got married. I lost your phone number (or you got a new one), you don't have facebook anymore (or under kimball), etc. etc. etc. so it made me SO happy to see you found me! Of course I remember you! And dang, you have one heck of a husband! I'm so jealous that you're going to the FINAL FOUR! E-mail me! (jessfenton14@gmail.com)
Post a Comment