Sunday, November 8, 2009

Long Time

So it has been a really long time since I have updated our blog, but that is because we were waiting to make an announcement, but instead of an announcement we have some sad news. Two weeks ago I had a miscarriage. This has been really hard on Dusty, and very emotional for me, but we are working through this trial in our life, and it has helped our relationship grow closer together. We are so thankful for our testimonies and for the help that the Lord has given us in this time in our lives. I love Dust so much and he has been so amazing through all of this. He has put up with all of my emotional meltdowns and he just lets me cry. I couldn't be any luckier than to have him as my husband. Other than that life has been pretty boring. We are both just trying to get through the semester and continue working. Dusty and I are both getting into the busy seasons at work so we are trying to spend as much time together now because we know in a few weeks we aren't going to be seeing much of each other.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow I'm so sorry! How far along were you? But look at it this way, you got pregnant once which means you will get pregnant again! We'll remember you in our prayers.

Lanae said...

Isn't it awesome that you have such a supportive relationship. You and Dusty are a perfect pair. It is times like those that remind us how much we need each other. We've been in that position and it is devastating. We are also praying for you. When we had our miscarriage we found out just how common it is. Heavenly Father will bless you. We love you guys!

AMY said...

Lacee, I am so sorry. I had no idea that happened. Are you doing ok? I cant even imagine how hard that would be. We will pray for you. I hope everything goes good for the next time...

Dusty and Lacee said...

We are both doing good. The Dr. said that I was somewhere between 9 and 12 weeks. One thing that our parents told us was to make sure not to get discouraged. I just think they want a grandbaby but that is just me!

Anonymous said...

Hey if you guys are interested we have some fertility herbs you could try. They aren't drugs so you won't have a baby with 16 toes they just help the body do everything right and in the right order. Let me know if you're interested. At least that's one baby you know you will get to raise in heaven :)

Megan said...

I'm sorry that you have to go through this. Steven and I went through the same thing and all I can say about it is that it SUCKS!
I will be praying for you and I know that things will work out for you guys. I hope you know that you are not alone and that Heavenly father really is watching out for you! If you need anything, even just somebody to talk to let me know!
-Megan