Thursday, September 3, 2009

School and everything else...

So Dusty and I are hard at school once more. Dusty has more classes than I do, but I think that is a good things with a new job and everything else that is going on in our lives. The funeral home is really busy right now, so Dusty is really busy with work all of the time and he barely escapes long enough to go to class. We are both doing good. We are finding time to spend together even though it is me working in my office and Dusty doing his homework at the same time. I guess we are spending time together, not necessarily doing what we want, but it is still time together. Well that is what is going on with us right now. Hope everyone is doing well.

1 comment:

Steven said...

Hey Lacee. I was looking at someone elses blog and saw that you have a blog so I just thought I'd check it out. I love your wedding pictures! You look really pretty. Good luck with school!

-Megan Ward