Saturday, August 15, 2009

Holy Cow!

So today is a very special day for us. We have now been married for a year. We were talking this morning and we can't believe at how fast the year has gone by and how much we have grown together. We have decided that we wouldn't even want to go back to being single. We have accomplished a lot in the last year, and we are looking forward to many more changes and many more years to come. I love Dusty more than I ever thought was possible. He is so good to me and he works so hard so that I don't have to worry about anything. This morning he let me sleep while he cleaned the entire house. He is such a good man, and I don't know how I got so lucky to be with him. Dusty I love you and thank you so much for being such a great husband. You mean the world to me. I really appreciate all of the support you have given me in my new job, even though I have had to work really crazy hours lately. I love you!

No comments: