Monday, November 30, 2009

Success!

So after much planning, many phone calls to my mom, and a lot of help from Dusty...Thanksgiving was a huge success. This year for Thanksgiving we did it here in Twin Falls with all of Dusty's family. Wow! What an adventure in cooking a turkey all by myself for the first time. All that I can say is I am glad that I was able to call my mom. She helped me do it all just by talking me through it. It was a great weekend and I am happy that all of Dusty's family was able to come to our little apartment and share this holiday with us. I am so thankful for Dusty and for everything that he does for me. I am also thankful for my testimony that I have of the plan of salvation and how it can bless our lives. I am so thankful that I am sealed to Dusty for time and all eternity. I know that the Savior has blessed us so many times and that he is very aware of our challenges and he is there to help us through it. I feel like I am one of the most blessed people, and I feel so lucky for that.

No comments: