Tuesday, May 5, 2009

FINALLY FINISHED!!

Ok so I know that I have talked a lot about school lately, but I just wanted to write that I am finally finished with the semester. This happiness is short lived however because summer school starts on Monday, but it is only 4 weeks so I can handle it. Anyway I am finished and Dusty only has 1 week left. Then he has a month before summer school starts. We are so happy that this is only part of our lives and it only lasts for a short while. Some more exciting news is, we are going to Grace this weekend. I am very excited because we haven't been home since December. We are going to be able to haul fish with my dad and just spend time at home on the farm. I am also very excited because one of my very best friends from high school just got home from his mission. He has been serving in Japan for the past two years. I am excited to see him again, and I am excited that he and Dusty get to finally meet. Well anyway that is just a short post about what is going on in the Clinger house.

No comments: