Tuesday, June 9, 2009

What's been happening...

Well a lot has happened in the last month, and I can't believe it has already been a month since my last post. Well to give a Reader's Digest version of what has been happening. After I finished my semester I started summer school the following Monday. I know ISU just needs to learn to give you a break in between sucking the money out of you. I also started working full time at the bookstore for the summer. I absolutely love working there. I am actually in the process of applying for the assistant manager job. I submitted my application on Monday, and now I just have to sit and cross my fingers and wait to see if I get an interview for the job. Dusty has so much confidence in me. He keeps telling me that I am going to get the job and I don't even have to worry about it.
As for Dusty he has been working so hard at the funeral home and cemetery. He has his famous tan that his mom says he has had ever since he was little. super dark arms and neck, but tan lines where his sun glasses, gloves and hat sit. He does look pretty funny! This last weekend he got a little stomach bug and was throwing up all night. When he was in the bathroom laying on the floor and not feeling goo at all our little Baby Bear took him his ball and just laid it down next to him almost like he was saying "My ball makes me feel better when I don't feel good, hopefully it will help you". It was so cute. Then Dusty went to the living room to lay down and Bear curled up with him. I just love the two men in my life!
Dusty is back in school. He is only taking two classes this summer. An English class and a history class. So far it hasn't been to bad. We both come home at night and do homework and then go to bed early. We are a pretty boring couple, but we have decided that is what happens when you get married. There is no reason to be crazy college kids any more. Well that is pretty much everything that is going on in our house. We still love Twin, we love each other and that is the only thing that matters!

1 comment:

Melina Ficek said...

Finally, an update! I hope you get that job, I will stop by and see you after my class starting next week.