Monday, April 13, 2009
Happy Birthday!
Well today is our little baby Bear's birthday. He is one year old and he is growing and playing like crazy. I can't believe he is one already. I can remember last year when he was born it was the first time that I ever met Dusty's parents. Wow how time flies! Bear keeps our lives interesting. He definitely loves me the most. He sleeps on our floor at night, and when he has to go to the bathroom he always wakes Dusty up and just lets me sleep. This morning while Dusty was in the shower, Bear jumped up on the bed and just cuddled with me until I got up for the day. We really love him and we don't know what we would do without him.
Other things going on in our life... I have one more lesson to teach for this semester of student teaching. Dusty is just plugging along in his schooling and hating it, but he is going to make it. The funeral home is busy and that is a good thing. We still love being together when we get the chance. For Easter we had a great day. The "Easter Bunny" came to our house. Dusty was so surprised! Then Dusty's mom and dad and sister came and ate lunch with us. It was great. We had so much food so we are so glad that they came and spent some time with us.
In May my best friend from high school is coming home from his mission. I am so excited to see him again, and Dusty is excited to meet him. We are also excited to go home to Grace. We haven't been there since December. Hopefully we will be able to watch a track meet. My younger sister Madie is quite the track star from what my mom tells me. Man I wish I got half the athletic genes that she did.
Well that is us all wrapped up. We hope that you are all doing well and we love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i'm glad i got to see an update! i've been wondering how you guys are. I can't believe you are student teaching and almost done :)!!! time flies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! miss and love you!
Good for you two! It's so nice to be finished with school! What is Dust studying? Keep updating- it seems like Twin is so far away!
We are so happy that you left a comment on our blog. You look so happy. Your family has grown up so much. We will always remember your family when we lived in Grace. You guys were the best. Keep in touch. Michelle Christensen
Post a Comment