So it has been a really long time since I have posted anything. There has been a lot going on in our little world, there never seems to be enough time to get everything done that we would like. We made it through basketball season with our booster kids. They are currently back in Hutchinson, Kansas at the National Junior College Athletic Association basketball tournament. They played their first game today and won! They are well on their way to having a very successful tournament.
Dusty is doing good in school. He is loving what he is learning and can't wait until he finds a job. He will be graduating from CSI in May, and I couldn't be more proud of him.
Another thing that is going on in our lives is... We have gotten the great news that we are going to be parents! We were a little reluctant to tell people because of the risks that come with having the issues that my body has. We have made it past the most risky parts of the pregnancy, and now we are just enjoying all of the changes that are happening. We found out yesterday that we will be welcoming a little Girl into our home sometime between the end of July and the first of August. They can't decide for sure when she is going to come. She is growing so fast that they think the end of July, but my due date that the Dr. gave is August 7th. We are just so excited that everything has gone well for us since I had my surgery this past July. It is truly an answer to prayers and we are just so grateful to be trusted with one of the choice spirits of our Heavenly Father.
This is a picture of the ultrasound picture from yesterday. It is not the greatest, but it is the best that we have for our blog!
5 comments:
Congrats to both of you!! That is exciting news
Oh my goodness, so exciting!!! Haven't talked to you in ages! I'm glad you updated so I know what's going on in your fun life!
Wow congrats I had no idea you were pregnant that is so exciting.. Hope your feeling good and all is going well..
AHHH!! Congratulations!! I am so excited for you guys!! I want to make something for your little girl so email me your address whit.mason@hotmail.com. I'm so so happy!!
a girl!!!?!?? YAY! Love you!
Post a Comment