Friday, November 12, 2010

About Time...

I know that it is about time that I actually update my blog.  Things for us are going great!  Dusty is absolutely loving the Diesel Technology program, and I am loving having him be so happy.  He is actually excited to tell me what he learned in school.  He loves working with his hands and using his tools we got for him.  I think the one thing that he is absolutely in love with is his John Deere Green toolbox.  He talked about it for days!  I am just glad that he is so happy.  I am almost all the way finished with school.  If everything goes right, I should graduate in December.  I am crossing my fingers, but ISU isn't so reliable these days so we will see.

Dusty and I are also staying busy with our basketball boys.  We have 2 basketball players again this year.  We have Dennis from Boise that we had last year.  We absolutely love him and how much fun he is when he comes over to our house.  Our second boy, Terrance is from Louisiana.  He is freezing here in Idaho, but we are trying to help him adjust!  With these two boys, especially Terrance, I have expanded what types of food that I can cook.  I have learned how to cook collard greens, and Terrance said that they actually weren't that bad, but I think he was just being nice!  We love having these two guys in our home.  They really keep us on our toes and we have a lot of fun with our Wii tennis tournaments (Dennis never loses)!  The boys have started playing games now.  We are excited to start our season of spending lots of time in the gym to watch our boys.  We are also really excited for the holidays.  We just love this time of year.  Hope all is well with everyone else.

2 comments:

Troy and Tina said...

Hi Lacee! It's so funny to hear that Dusty couldn't stop talking about his toolbox. I'm so glad he's liking what he's studying! We need to have you two over again soon. It seems like it's been forever. I'm grateful for the opportunity Troy was given to come over a few night ago. He was really grateful for it too. It's so good to hear that all is well!

Lanae said...

Wow! Sounds like you are getting happier all the time. That's what makes life great. I need your physical address so I can send you a Christmas card. I also don't know if I invited you to my blog, so send me an email lanaemch_03@hotmail.com and let me know these two items. Thanks once again for sharing your bountiful basket with us. It was super good and the bread was even more awesome! You are so sweet. I love you!