Those pics are really really cute! what a fun family you married into :)i'm glad things are going well! have a good one
Hi Dust & Lacee, What fun pictures! Hope everything is going well for the two of you. You look happy! Come see us when you come to the Falls (A Falls, that is).Love, Aunt T.
Too cute! I am so happy to hear from you! I miss you and Dust! Are you loving married life?!?? It's fun- and it only gets better:). Much love, Hai
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Those pics are really really cute! what a fun family you married into :)i'm glad things are going well! have a good one
Hi Dust & Lacee,
What fun pictures! Hope everything is going well for the two of you. You look happy! Come see us when you come to the Falls (A Falls, that is).
Love, Aunt T.
Too cute! I am so happy to hear from you! I miss you and Dust! Are you loving married life?!?? It's fun- and it only gets better:). Much love, Hai
Post a Comment