Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Here We Are Again

Well I know it has been a long time since I updated anything but life has been crazy this past month. With work and school Dusty and I are trying to find time to spend together, and a lot of that time is either me at the funeral home, or Dusty in the computer lab with me at night. We are doing well, we have made it through two months of marriage and half way through the semester. Our little dog is always keeping us on our toes and he hates it when Dusty shows any kind of affection towards me. I think that he thinks that I am his girl and that he isn't going to let Dusty near me. It is really funny actually. Well that is pretty much everything from the Clingers. I will do my best to post more on the blog this month. Sorry about not having any pictures I will try and get some more up.

No comments: