Friday, August 8, 2008

One Week Left

Alright so we are a week away from the wedding and it has been a busy last couple of weeks. Last weekend Dusty and I went to Grace. We stayed there until Tuesday. Tuesday I went through the temple for the first time and that was an amazing experience. Dusty and I drove to American Falls that night and stayed with his parents, then we woke up early Wednesday morning and drove back to Twin so that we both could go to work. Wednesday afternoon I got a call from my mom and she told me that she was behind an ambulance that had my dad in it. Dad got in a four wheeler accident on the farm and broke both his tibula and his fibula in two places each and he had to have surgery which happened on Thursday morning. He is doing well, he is just going to be in a wheel chair for the wedding, and he will be on some really good pain killers. He told me last night that the pain killers won't just be for his leg, but for the reception too. HA HA. He was on his pain killers when I talked to him. Other than that we are ready to get married. I can't believe how fast everything has gone. I go home on Tuesday and I will be in Grace until the wedding on Friday. I am so excited, and Dusty is so tired of me sending him home at night. Well the next post will be pictures from the wedding!

2 comments:

whit said...

I'm sorry about your dad. That is no bueno. Good luck!!!! its almost here!

Anonymous said...

Where the heck are the pictures!?!?