Monday, July 21, 2008

The Wedding is almost here!

Ok, so not a lot has changed. We are 24 days away from the wedding and Dusty and I are both getting a little anxious. I am tired of all the wedding plans, and he is tired of me sending him home at night. Everything is done as far as the wedding goes, except we still have to go and Dusty his tux, after that we are set and it is just a waiting game. I have almost gotten everything settled in our new apartment. I will finish moving out of my apartment this week and then I will be able to put everything away so that we are ready to go after we get married. I went home this last weekend and my dad is having some separation issues with losing his first little girl, and my mom says that he will just have to get over it. I just finished addressing the last of the announcements and now I just have to send them out. For never doing a wedding before I think that me and my mom have done quite well! Whitney thanks so much for the flowers! They are going to work out great! The color is just perfect. I think that is what we are going to use on the cake so I think it will work out great. Thanks again.

2 comments:

Paige said...

Lacee, I'm so excited you started blogging. And I can't believe it's coming so fast. You are going to be married before you know it. I wish I was going to be able to make it. Good luck with all the finishing touches of the wedding and don't forget to put some pictures on your blog. Take Care!!

Anonymous said...

Oh good, i'm glad you can use the flowers! Hope all else goes well!