Friday, June 14, 2013

Almost another Year!

It has been almost a year since I have posted anything.  I guess time flies when you are having fun and you have a very energetic little girl in your life.  Macee is almost 2 and I can't believe it.  She is such a sweet little thing.  Some of her favorite things are, playing with sidewalk chalk, watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, playing with Bear and Minnie Mouse and her babies.  She also loves being outside.  She doesn't mind getting dirty and she loves to swing and play on the slides.  We love her so much and can't imagine life without her.

We also have bought our first home!  We absolutely love having a house of our own.  We were able to close on our house on January 4th.  We now are residents of Kimberly and Dusty and I both love living out in the "country" again.  It is so nice to be able to sit outside at night and not here traffic and to be able to see the stars.  We have been doing lots to fix up our house.  We have painted two accent walls and we have also replaced the front lawn.  There are other projects that we need to do, but Dusty keeps telling me that we have 30 years to get it done!  We are just so happy to be blest with the opportunity to own our own home and to have a nice neighborhood for our kids to grow up in.

Our last most exciting piece of news that has happened in the last year is that Macee is going to have a little brother that will be here the first part of October.  We are excited and nervous about having another baby, but we know that this is the plan for us and that we aren't given anything that we can't handle.  This pregnancy has been a little bit different because of my gluten free diet.  I have had to be super careful and make sure that I am getting enough calories and my doctor is absolutely wonderful and he is keeping a close eye on me and the baby making sure everything is going to be ok.  This pretty much covers everything that has happened in the last year.  I will try and get some pictures of Macee up and also get some pictures of our cute house too!

3 comments:

jessica + clay said...

Congrats on the upcoming baby! It will be good having Macee 2 years old so she can help (maybe ;) So exciting on the home!

The Christiansen said...

Congrats Lacee that is so exciting, Your little family is growing. I know what you mean about owning a home it is so much better than renting and living in town. Hope everything is going good for you guys..

Lanae said...

How awesome! I didn't know you bought a home. That is super exciting. It is even better you get to bring a new baby to it. We are so excited for you. You are so great. We love you!