Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Long Time...
So it has been a long time since we have posted. A lot has happened in the last month. School is crazy for both me and Dusty. We are just trying to make it through. We are almost to midterms and for me they couldn't be more welcome. I am doing 3 hours of student teaching this semester with a huge 80 page paper that goes along with it so it is a lot of work and I will be happy when it is over.
Some things that have happened are: Dusty and I celebrated our first Valentines Day together! It was great. On Thursday the 12th Dusty was so excited about what he got me he gave it to me that night. He got me a new pair of PJs. So I gave Dusty one of his presents. He got a new bath robe that he loves! I really like it too! I think that I wear it more than he does. Then on Friday morning I gave Dusty his other present so that he could wear it to work. I got him another shirt and tie. He really likes this one, so it was a huge success! As Dusty was dropping me off at work he told me just as I got out that he was sending me flowers to be expecting it. He is so bad with keeping secrets! But I still love him!
The next crazy thing that we have done is this last weekend we went to Boise to watch my sister Madie play in the state basketball tournament. She did really good! They ended up taking third, but they weren't too happy with that because they were undefeated until the semi-finals. They felt better when the team that beat them was acctually the team that took state. We are so proud of her. She was named first team all conference. This is really great because she is only a junior and usually seniors are the only ones named.
Other than that not a lot is going on in the Clinger household. We are just trying to keep our heads above water and trying to get through this semester.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment